- When registering you will have to select a shirt and short size for each child registering. Pre-Passers will only be provided with a t-shirt.
- The size you order is the size uniform your child will receive.
- Based on feedback from last year the jersey shirts run close to the size the child would typically wear.
- The shorts are soccer shorts therefore, tend to run shorter.
- Most girls had no issues with the length of the shorts.
- Boys preferred a size or two bigger than shorts they would typically wear.
- There are no exchanges once uniforms are ordered so please order accordingly!
- The uniform will be theirs to keep after the season. Each year you will order new shirts and shorts when registering.
- The cost of the uniform is built into the registration fee.
- Please register your child prior to the May 23rd deadline if he or she wants to play soccer in the fall.
- If your child is undecided then please contact me (email@example.com or 513-405-1129) prior to the deadline so we can discuss your situation.
- After the May 23rd deadline there is NO GUARANTEE your child will be able to play if he or she is not registered. All late registrations will be decided on a team by team basis and is at the sole discretion of the soccer commissioner.
- If you are interested in coaching please register for coaching when registering your child.
*Teams based on birth years
- Players will be assigned to levels based on their birth year again this year and not grade level.
Years Born Level assigned
2015 and 2016 Pre-passers
2013 and 2014 Passers(7v7)
2011 and 2012 Wings(7v7)
2009 and 2010 Strikers(9v9)
2007 and 2008 Kickers(11v11)
- Based on the number of players assigned to a team it is possible we will offer to assign your child to a team based on their grade level and not birth year. This will be determined on a team by team basis and solely based on the numbers of children assigned to a team. The birth year will be the first determining factor when assigning your child to a team.
This is a reminder that football signups are still open for the fall 2021 season. We encourage everyone to sign up as soon as possible as we will need to report our participation numbers to the league in early May. https://ollac.website.sportssignup.com/. If you have any questions please contact Fuzz Carle via email at firstname.lastname@example.org We are excited to continue to provide students the opportunity to play football with current classmates and the ability to meet new friends at local schools through our football program. The Volunteer Football program will continue to participate in the Greater Cincinnati Youth League (www.gcyl.org) and will play our home games at St. Jude Field while using David James Field (located at Oskamp Park) for practices throughout the week.
MND HSPT Prep Course (for rising 8th graders) The High School Placement Test (HSPT) for those eighth graders interested in attending a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati is Saturday, November 20, 2021. MND is excited to once again offer our proven test prep program that empowers eighth grade girls to be more confident and prepared. Register at: https://www.mndhs.org/summercamps-2021/
Mark Your Calendars…
April 21: Administrative Assistant Day. Yeah for Mrs. DiTullio!
April 22: Garbage Free Lunch Challenge at all lunches
April 25: First Communion
May 13: May Crowning
May 21: Field Day…no hot lunch (moved to May 20)
May 24: (Field Day Rain Day)
May 25: 8th Grade Mass with Guests
May 26: 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony
May 27: Last Day of school…Awards Assembly
St. Ursula Academy
Saint Ursula Academy is excited to welcome grade school girls back on to our campus as we reimagine our events with current COVID protocols! Please visit our website at www.saintursula.org/visit.aspx to learn more about upcoming events or register to attend. Grade school girls are invited to attend the following events: 7th Grade Sneak Peek - April 17 - 7th grade girls and their parents are invited to schedule a time to tour the Academy with an SUA Ambassador. A "Hot-Dawg Grill-Out" will be offered after your tour with an opportunity to learn more about Saint Ursula Academy. Register at: https:// saintursulaevents.com/hot-dawg-grill-out/ Girls Night - May 7 - We have planned several fun activities to help you get acquainted with Saint Ursula Academy. Play games, win prizes, meet girls from around the city and MORE! This FREE event is open to current 6th and 7th grade girls. Dinner will be provided. Parents are invited to a Q&A session from 5:15-6:00pm with optional tours from 6:00-6:30pm. It's going to be a PAWesome night! Register at: https://saintursulaevents.com/girlsnight/. Summer Academy and Athletic Camps - Various dates through the summer - Join us for one of the many courses and camps offered throughout the summer at SUA! From basketball to cooking, forensics to volleyball, guitar to soccer, and many, many more, there is something for every girl in grades 3-8! Registration and information are available at: www.saintursula.org/.
Mount Notre Dame High School
Registration for MND’s Summer Camps is now OPEN! We offer a variety of academic, athletic and special interest camps for grade school students of all ages. Full camp descriptions and registration available at: www.mndhs.org/summer-camps-2021/.
Seton High School
Future Saints, get ready to SHINE at Seton Summer Camps! We have several athletic and special-interest camps available throughout the summer. Register online at: https://www.setoncincinnati.org/summercamps-2021/.
Mercy McAuley High School
Mercy McAuley Camp Registration is Now Open! Registration for Mercy McAuley’s Summer Sports and Enrichment Camps is now open! Join our Pack for some summer fun! Camp offerings include Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Babysitting, Musical Theater (Disney’s Moana, Jr.), Service, STEM, and HSPT Prep (Coming Soon). Space is limited and registration is required at: www.mercymcauley.org/admissions/summer-camps.
Want to try an Olympic sport and make new friends on the water? We are pleased to present the 2021 CJRC (Cincinnati Junior Rowing Club) Summer Camps, open to boys and girls (ages 12-15) in the Cincinnati Tri-State area. Each of the six one-week sessions run from Monday to Saturday, offering expert teaching of the rowing stroke, icebreakers, camp bonding, handling and caring for excellent equipment, and fun activities on the water. Each session culminates with a race day on Saturday. Parents are invited to watch the campers participate in the friendly competition on Saturday! Afterwards, our summer coaching staff will hold an information session regarding further opportunities to pursue and explore rowing for those who are interested. For more information, please visit: cjrc.us/ summer/.
Cincinnati Tennis Academy
Please see information below regarding an opportunity for youth tennis this summer through the Cincinnati Tennis Foundation – Register ASAP as spots are limited!! Cincinnati Tennis Academy – Youth Summer Tennis Clinic: With over 300 players ranging from beginner to National level, we have a very active junior tennis community. We believe strongly that costs should never be a limiting factor in enjoying the sport of tennis. For Academy players our Life and Education Advancement Pathway (L.E.A.P.) program will be available in the Fall offering educational and mentoring support to create successful players and successful adults. This summer the Cincinnati Tennis Academy is offering programming two days per week at the Cincinnati Tennis and Education Center on the Withrow campus. Our pricing model is income based. Eligibility: Grades K-6 Info and Registration Link – Click Link Below: Cincinnati Tennis Academy - CLICK HERE AND REGISTER ASAP AS SPOTS ARE LIMITED Cincinnati Tennis Academy Website: https:// www.cincinnatitennisfoundation.org/ cincinnatitennisacademy